CAREERS - FUNDRAISING MANAGER
The WeToo Organization, to eradicate child abuse, is recruiting a Fundraising Officer for its "Communication and External Relations" department.
You will be in charge of private sector fundraising and sponsorship relations to finance the foundation's projects.
You will be in charge of seeking public sector grants for targeted projects within the foundation.
You will work in conjunction with the management and the communication department.
Main missions and responsibilities :
- Be implicated in the fundraising strategy together with management
- Target new sponsorships based on the fundraising strategy
- Build on the sponsorship action plan via regular reviews with management
- Keep sponsors informed and involved on current and future projects
- Take part in identifying which part of new projects to be funded in innovative ways
- Accompany the teams in writing reports for sponsors
- Secure active referencing of key and secondary sponsors directly linked to the foundation
- Support and federate current partners
- Report regularly on results
- Manage administrative requests
- Develop sponsorship tools in collaboration with other departments and management
- Be a force for proposal on new financial opportunities
You have a higher education degree and at least 2 years of professional experience in fundraising, sponsorship and partnership.
Knowledge of the humanitarian sector is a plus.
Qualities and skills expected:
Ability to work in a team and "think outside the box"
Ability to report to involved actors
Excellent interpersonal and writing skills
Commercial sense, taste for prospecting
Project management, analysis, adaptability, autonomy and reactivity, rigor and organization,
Mastery of office automation tools: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook.
Contract & Remuneration: according to profile
Work place : Office and teleworking Paris
Start date: As soon as possible